|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ kg Chicken
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped into small pieces)
- 2 cup Coconut
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 big Onions (chopped into pieces)
- 10 Garlic pieces
- 5 Cinnamon Sticks (small)
- 5 Cloves
- 1 inch Ginger
- 2 Green Chilly (Sliced)
- ½ tsp Aniseed (Soombu)
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds
- Coriander Leaves ( Chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- First take mixer add coconut, 3 cinnamon sticks, aniseeds, 3 cloves and poppy seeds and grind it and transfer paste to bowl.
- Now wash mixer and add 1 onions ginger, garlic and grind it. Keep it aside.
- Heat up the pan with oil add 2 cinnamon stick, 2 cloves and 1 onion and fry until till the onion becomes brown in color .
- Add tomato and continue to fry till it becomes soft.
- Add ginger garlic and onion paste and fry it well until the smell goes.
- Add chicken and blend it well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder and coriander powder and mix it well.
- Cover the lid and cook for 15-20 min or until chicken is cooked.
- Now add coconut mix paste, let it boil for 10-20 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves
- Now chicken kulambu is ready to eat.
- Serve with rice or chapati or roti.