Beans Carrot Poriyal
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 Carrot (chopped)
- 7-8 Beans (chopped)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut (grated)
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 4 Curry Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Mix together the chopped vegetables, onion, chili powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Add some water and cook it well together, until the vegetables become soft.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a pan and toss mustard seeds.
- Add curry leaves and sauté for a while.
- Add the cooked vegetables to this and mix them with grated coconut.
- Cook the mixture until the poriyal is dry.
- Serve it hot with rice /chapathi