|Calories Per Serving:
- 5 Onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 700 grams (24 ounces) Baby Shark Tuna
- 2 string Curry Leaves
- 1 pod Garlic (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Boil the baby shark in water and cook for about 10mins.
- Take out the skin and bones.
- Break it into small pieces like puttu batter.
- Put oil in a pan and fry the onions with little salt.
- Add turmeric powder, garlic and fry until golden brown.
- Add chili powder, fish puttu and cook it.
- Stir until it not sticky.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.