|Calories Per Serving:
- 5 French Beans (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Toor Dal
- 1 tbsp Chana Dal
- 1/2 tsp Urad Dal
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 3 to 4 Dried Red Chillies
- 1/4 tsp Asafetida (Hing)
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Wash and soak the toor dal and Chana dal (you can put them together) for about 1 hour.
- Once soft, grind this (dals) with red chillies, turmeric, some salt, hing and little water.
- Pour oil into a pan and stir-fry the dal mixture.
- Once the dal mixture breaks into small pieces and is not sticky anymore, empty it into a cup and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, pour required oil, add mustard seeds. When it starts breaking, add urad dal, salt and beans.
- Once the beans is cooked add the fried dal mixture and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.