Andhra Egg Biryani
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 4 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 bunch Mint
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 6 tbsp Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1 Onions (large) (chopped)
- 2 cup (472 ml) Plain Yogurt
- 10 Whole Garam Masala
- 500 grams (17 ounce) Basmati Rice
- 1 tsp Biryani Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Black Cumin
- 6 tsp Clarified Butter
- 8 Eggs
- 1 tsp fried Onion
- Salt to taste
- Clean and soak rice for at least ½ hour.
- Boil eggs.
- Take out the shell of the boiled eggs.
- Cut it into four long pieces.
- Take a pan and heat the clarified butter.
- Add onion, spices and fry until they become golden brown.
- Add, mint, coriander, biryani masala, ginger garlic paste, green chilies curd and cook.
- Add soaked rice into the ingredients and cook covered till rice is done.
- Take another pan and heat oil.
- Make paste with the besan, red chili powder and salt.
- Dip the egg into the besan and fry it until the eggs get coated with the spices
- Take out the eggs and set aside.
- When rice is done, put eggs on the top of the rice and cook until all of the water has absorbed.