Potato Kidney Bean Salad
- 6 Potatoes
- 2 Cups kidney Beans
- 2 Onions
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Oil
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Boil the potatoes and kidney beans.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces.
- Chop the onions.
- Heat the oil.
- Fry onions and green chillies till it turns transparent.
- Add cubed potatoes, beans, pepper and salt.
- Pour Lemon juice and keep it over medium heat.
- Adorn with fresh coriander leaves.
- Potato kidney Bean Salad is ready.