|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 cups Puffed Rice (Kurmura/Murmura)
- ½ cup (118 ml) Sev
- 1/4 cup (59 ml) Roasted Masala Chana Dal
- ¼ cup (59 ml) Green Chutney
- ½ cup (118 ml) Tamarind Chutney
- 2 tbsp Garlic and Red Chili Chutney
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup (59 ml) Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 cup (59 ml) Roasted Peanuts
- 8 Puris Crisp
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Potatoes (medium)
- 2-3 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes, remove peel and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Take a bowl and put peanuts, potatoes, puffed rice, green chilies, onion, roasted chana dal, half of the sev into the bowl and toss well.
- Add 4 crushed puris, salt and mix well.
- Put all the chutneys as per your taste and mix well.
- Pour lemon juice and stir.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and the remaining sev.
- Serve immediately with remaining puris to eat with.