Cabbage Tomato Curry
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 Cabbage (chopped in to small pieces)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (jeera)
- 2 1/2 tsp Cumin-Coriander powder (dhania-jeera powder)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 4 Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Heat the frying pan and add one tablespoon oil into it.
- Toss Jeera seeds, mustard seeds, ginger garlic paste, turmeric.
- When they splutter add the chopped onions and let them fry well.
- Add cabbage to it and fry it nicely.
- Add Water if required and let it cook well.
- Add the tomato into the pan and mix well.
- sprinkle jeera-coriander powder and salt to it.
- Leave it, to cook for a while.
- Garnish this with coriander.
- serve it hot with rice/roti