Jowar Bhakri Recipe
- 2 Cup Sorghum Flour ( Jowar Atta )
- Water ( as required)
- ½ tsp Salt
- Take a bowl add flour, water and salt and mix it well and make it soft dough,
- Split this dough into 12 parts & make round ball medium small size.
- On a flat surface, sprinkle little flour and pat the ball with your hand.
- Keep flattening the ball in the circular motion to make round shape like chapatti.
- Now with the help of wet cloth spread water on roti and turn on the other side immediately.
- Roast the roti both sides till you get small black spots.
- Now jowar bhakri is ready to serve.
- Serve with vegetable curry.