Chilli Chicken Curry
|Calories Per Serving:
- ¼ tsp Hot Chilli Powder
- 1 Cup Tomatoes (chopped)
- 350 gm (12 oz.) Potatoes (peeled and cut into rough chunks)
- 500 gm (18 oz.) Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless & cut into 3cm chunks)
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 medium Onion (roughly chopped)
- 3 cm Root Ginger (roughly chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (roughly chopped)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Blend the ginger, onion and garlic in a bowl with 1 tbsp water, until smooth.
- Take a pan and heat oil.
- Put cumin seeds into the oil and fry it for a few seconds.
- Add chopped onion and fry it over a medium heat.
- Add blended ingredients into that with a cup of water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the turmeric and chili powder.
- Put the potatoes, tomatoes and cook it until the potato becomes soft.
- Add the chicken, along with garam masala and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked.
- Scatter over coriander leaves.
- Serve with flavored rice and natural yogurt.