Pepper Chicken Gravy
|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ kg Chicken Pieces
- 2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 Onion Large (finely grinned)
- 3 Tomato (finely grinned)
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder (as per requirement)
- 1tsp Aniseed Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Pepper Corn
- Salt to taste
- Heat the pan over a medium heat and pour the oil.
- Once the oil boils then add the onion paste and stir it golden brown.
- Add all the other ingredients stir it for seven minutes.
- When the cooked mixture emits lovely aroma then add the chicken pieces.
- Stir it for another seven minutes till all the mixture merges inside the chicken pieces.
- Seal the vessel tight and lower the heat to cook it tender by allowing it to stand for ten minutes.
- Open the cover and stir and seal it again and cook it for another six minutes.
- Top it with chopped coriander and serve it hot.
- Best serve it with rice, pulao, roti and paratha.