- 2 Cups flour
- 4 Cups Maida
- 6 Cups curd
- 4 Boiled potatoes
- 4 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Cumin seed powder
- 2 tsp Ajwain powder
- 1 Bunch coriander leaves
- 1 Cup grated coconut
- 2 tbsp Tamarind
- 6 Dates
- Green chillies
- 1 tsp Chat powder
- Salt to taste
- Curry Leaves
- Mix flour, Maida, ajwain powder, cumin seeds powder, red chilli powder and turmeric powder.
- Add water to make hard dough.
- Roll out puris from this dough.
- Heat the oil and deep fry them.
- Blend the curd nicely.
- Heat the oil and put cumin seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the curd and mix it properly.
- Mix dates and tamarind.
- Add water and boil till it gets cooked.
- Blend it in a mixer to make a paste.
- Add red chilli and salt.
- Mash the potatoes and add chaat powder.
- Crush the puris and ad 1 tbsp of mashed potatoes.
- Pour 4 tbsp of curd mix and add 1 tsp of red chutney over it.
- Sprinkle chaat powder and serve.