- 200 gm Regular Rolled Oats
- 150 gm Soft Brown Sugar
- 150 gm Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 100 gm Butter
- 1 Egg
- Heat butter in a pan until it melts.
- Mix all ingredients except egg and butter in a bowl.
- Put in egg with butter and mix it well into dough.
- Shape the dough into long bar. Flatten the bar and cover it with plastic. Keep it in the fridge until it is hard.
- Then cut it into pieces and transfer them to baking sheet layered with parchment paper.
- Bake it at 175 °C for 10 min or until it is golden.