|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 12 dry Kashmiri Chilies
- 2 Potatoes (boiled, peeled and cut into fours)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 pods Cardamoms
- 1 kg (38 ounce) Mutton
- 3 tsp Ghee
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 Onion (finely sliced)
- 10 pods Garlic (chopped)
- 2 Cup (236 ml) Water
- 1 Ginger (small piece)
- Vegetable Oil (as required)
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Cut the mutton into ¾ cubes.
- Marinate the mutton with oil, vinegar, turmeric, salt and keep it aside for 1 hours.
- Make a paste with cumin seeds, kashmiri chilies, cardamoms, ginger.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry sliced onion till brown.
- Add coriander leaves and stir.
- Put the paste that made above into the oil and fry it.
- Stir frequently.
- Add meat and salt to taste to the paste.
- Cover the pan with the lid.
- Let the meat cook in its own gravy till the meat turns soft.
- Add the potatoes to the meat.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- At the end put some ghee and stir well.
- Serve with plain white rice.