|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 Capsicum (chopped)
- 1 cup Peas (fresh)
- 1 stick Cinnamon (crushed)
- 1 Onion (finely ground)
- 5 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- 10 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 3 Cardamom (finely crushed)
- 2 Carrots (chopped in small cubes)
- 7 Beans (chopped)
- 1 Horse Radish (Mulli) (chopped in small cubes)
- 2 Potatoes large (chopped in small cubes)
- 3 Tomatoes small
- 100 gm Peanuts (roasted)
- ½ tsp Red Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Dhania Powder
- 1 tsp Hot Spice (Garam Masala)
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 bunch Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Tamarind Water
- 6 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- In a food processor insert the roasted peanuts with tamarind water and grind it finely like liquid paste.
- At a medium heat place the pan and pour oil into it then mix the hot spices.
- For a minute stir fry the ingredients then add the onions.
- Saute till golden brown then add the garlic and ginger paste to it with mix of salt.
- Stir for two minutes then add the chopped vegetables, leaving a handful of coriander and keep stirring.
- Seven minutes later pour the water over the pan and allow it to boil.
- Lower the flame and seal tight the lid of the pan.
- Allow it to simmer for seven minutes till the ingredients become tender.
- Remove the lid and stir it for a minute then garnish with chopped coriander over it.
- Best serve with rice, idlis, roti or dosas.