Mughlai Chicken Curry
|Calories Per Serving:
- 750 gms (27 oz.) Chicken (medium pieces)
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Spices to be ground:
- 1 small piece Ginger
- 12 cloves Garlic
- 2 Cloves
- 6 Black Pepper
- 1 sprig Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 small piece Cinnamon
- 1 Black Cardamom
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- To be ground:
- Onions 3 medium size (chopped)
- 3 Tomatoes (medium size) (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Curd
- Oil for cooking
- Salt to taste
- Cut chicken pieces and wash them properly.
- Marinate the chicken with chili powder, turmeric powder, curd, coriander powder, salt, and ground spices.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onion.
- Add tomato and fry over low heat till oil separates.
- Add Chicken to the fried Onion and fry for a while until the Chicken is well mixed with masala.
- Pour hot water and let it cook till chicken is tender and soft.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and boiled egg,.