Andhra egg curry
|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 Boiled Eggs.
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 Green Chilies ( Sliced)
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- ¼ Cup Coconut
- 2 Cloves
- 1 Piece Cinnamon Stick
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 1 Big Onion ( Sliced)
- 2 Piece Cardamon
- 2 Tomatoes ( Chopped)
- ½ Cup Coriander Leaves ( Chopped)
- 1 tsp Saunf
- 12 Curry Leaves
- Salt( to taste )
- In mixer add coconut, saunf, poppy seeds, garam masala, red chili powder and salt and make a paste.
- Heat up the oil in the pan add cardamom, cinnamon ,cloves and jeera and then add onion.
- Fry until it become brown.
- Then add green chili and curry leaves and fry it for 2 min.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw smell goes.
- Add chopped tomato and fry for 5 min or until till it become soft.
- Add grinded paste and cook in low flame and fry for 3 min.
- Add 1 ½ cup water bring it to boil and eggs cook it 5 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- Tases good with rice or chapati