Baked Macaroni Cheese
- 2 cups cooked Macaroni
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Margarine
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Cream
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Mix all-purpose flour, salt and pepper. Blend it well.
- Heat the butter. And add it to the above-made mixture.
- Pour milk and cream. Stir it properly and boil it.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add cheddar cheese little by little.
- Put over medium heat till the cheese gets melted.
- Add macaroni; toss it to coat with cheese sauce.
- Place it on a baking dish and put bread crumbs over it.
- Bake it at 400f till the top turns golden brown.
- Baked Macaroni Cheese is ready to serve.