|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Ghee
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 3 Cardamoms
- 2 inch piece Cinnamon
- 3 Cloves
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 cups (472 ml) Basmati Rice
- 3 1/2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Frozen Green Peas
- 1 cubed Green Capsicum
- 2 Carrots (cubed)
- 1 Potato (cubed)
- 3 Tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 5 Green Chilies (slit)
- Salt to taste
- Wash and soak the rice in water for about 20 min.
- Take a pressure cooker and heat oil, ghee together.
- Put the whole spices and fry for 2 min.
- Add the onions and green chilies and fry till the onions are light brown.
- Add ginger- garlic paste, tomatoes and fry.
- Put all the vegetables, garam masala, salt and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add rice, water to the cooker and mix it well.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker.
- Once the first whistle comes, switch off the flame and let it cool.
- Add coriander leaves at the end.