Goat liver curry
|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ Kg Liver (Cut in to medium pieces)
- ½ tbsp Chili Powder
- ½ tbsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tbsp Turmeric Power
- 3 Cloves
- 10 Curry Leaves
- 3 Chilies (Chopped)
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- ½ Bunch of Coriander Leaves (Chopped)
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- Salt to taste
- Heat up the oil in deep frying pan, add mustard seeds, cloves and curry leaves and cook for 2 min.
- Add green chilies and onion until onion becomes brown.
- Add liver and salt, fry it being leaving oil.
- Add chili powder, coriander and cook it for 2 min and add coriander leave and switch off the stove.
- Serve it hot.