|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 cups Raw Rice Flour
- 1 cup Chickpeas Flour (Besan) (roasted)
- 2 cup Horsebean/Black Gram Flour (Urad) (roasted)
- 2 tsp Sesame Seeds (finely ground)
- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds (finely ground)
- 3 pinch Asafoetida Powder
- 2 tsp Ghee
- Salt to taste
- ½ kg Oil
- Sieve all the flours separately for thrice till you get the fine powder.
- Shift all the flours to a large bowl and mix it with salt.
- Rub it with ghee then pour water to make a thick paste.
- Mix rest of the ingredients and add it to the paste.
- Stir the paste for a minute and shift it to the Murukku maker.
- At higher flame place the pan and add oil to it.
- Allow the oil to heat well then add the cumin into it.
- Start to make rings with the Murukku maker and remove it once it becomes golden brown.
- Best serve it with mint or tomato sauce.