|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 medium size Cauliflower (Gobi) (chopped into pieces)
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- ¾ Cup Refined flour ( Maida)
- ¼ tsp Ajinomoto
- 1 ½ tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 ½ tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 Green chili (Chopped)
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 3 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 Cup Onion (finely chopped)
- Coriander Leaves (for garnishing)
- Salt (to taste)
- Make a maida paste by mixing maida, salt, corn flour and water.
- Add ½ tbsp ginger, garlic paste and mix it well.
- Dip the cauliflower in paste.
- Deep fry in oil until it become golden brown and keep aside.
- Now take another pan add oil, another ½ tbsp ginger garlic paste, green chili and onion.
- Add ajinomoto, soya sauce, tomato and mix it well.
- Now add cauliflower which is already fried and mix it well
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.