|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 ½ cup Fenugreek Leaves (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Toor Dhal (cooked)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/8 tsp Mustard Seeds
- ¼ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/8 tsp Asafetida
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 3 Kokum
- Salt to taste
- First heat 1 tsp of oil in a saucepan and temper with cumin seeds, Mustard Seeds, Turmeric Powder, Asafetida Powder and red chilies
- Add finely chopped Fenugreek leaves and heat it for few minutes, meanwhile let the methi cook uncovered for approximately about 3 minutes and start to add cooked dhal alongside start pouring water consistently and mix it well over medium heat.
- Add kokum, goda masala, jaggery and salt to taste and then boil it for 5 minutes.
- Serve this dhal methi with hot rice.