|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1lb (500 gms) Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cloves of Garlic (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsp All-purpose Flour (maida)
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 lb (500 gms) fettuccine or linguine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat
- Add mushrooms and garlic.
- Cook and stir, until liquid is evaporated.
- Sprinkle in flour, stir, then slowly pour in milk, stirring constantly.
- Heat, continue to stir, until sauce begins to thicken and just starts ton simmer.
- Add cream cheese and cook, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine till tender, drain thoroughly and toss with mushroom sauce.
- Season it with salt and pepper.