Gobi Aloo Masala
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 whole Cauliflower (florets)
- 4 Potatoes (chopped in blocks)
- 1Onion (chopped lengthwise)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 5 Cilantro leaves (coriander) (few sprigs for garnishing)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Wash and drain the separated Cauliflower florets.
- Cut Potatoes into Chunks.
- Heat Oil in a Pan, add Onions and fry till translucent.
- Add ginger, garlic Paste, stir, Mix in Potatoes, cover to cook.
- Once the Potatoes are half done, add the florets
- Add turmeric and salt. Cover to Cook. Open after a few minutes,
- Add all the dry powders & mix. Garnish with Cilantro leaves.
- Serve hot with Breads, Rice, and Roti's or as a side dish.