|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 Chicken Piece
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 5 Green Chilies
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Cup Yogurt
- 1 bunch Mint Leaves
- 1 bunch Coriander Leaves
- Salt to taste
- Clean the chicken into pieces and wash it thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and allow it to splutter.
- Later add Green chilies, mint, coriander leaves.
- When this mixture begins to turn its color to brown add chicken pieces and toast it for a while.
- Do not forget to add yogurt and chopped coriander leaves.
- Cover the mixture till the chicken is done.