|Calories Per Serving:
- 500 grams Paneer (cut into 1 inch triangle)
- 2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 5 Medium Tomatoes (Chopped)
- ½ bunch Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 2 Medium Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 inch Cinnamon Stick
- 2 Red Chilies
- 2 tbsp Coriander Seeds (crushed)
- 2 Cloves
- Salt (to taste)
- Heat up the oil in a pan
- Add red chilies, coriander seeds, cloves and onion, fry for 2 min.
- Add cinnamon, bay leaves, Ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, mix it well and cook.
- Continue cooking for 2 more min.
- Add tomatoes, salt and cook until tomatoes become soft.
- Add paneer and stir gently.
- Cook on low heat till paneer is done.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.