- 2lbs Pomfret (clean and cut)
- 10 Red Chilies
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 5 Garlic Pods
- 5 Green Chilies (chopped, lengthwise)
- 1 Onion
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 3 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Ginger (chopped)
- Pepper (crushed)
- Curry Leaves
- Put little oil on a cooking pan and fry onions and green chilies for about five minutes.
- Add the crushed pepper, garlic and ginger to it and then fry it for more 3 minutes or till you get the smell of chilies
- Add the turmeric powder, coconut milk and bring it to boil.
- Now add the fish with little salt and cook it nicely.
- Add tomato pieces to it and cook it for another 5 minutes.
- Lastly, add little lemon juice and curry leaves on the fish