|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 cup Rice (boiled)
- 3 Onions large (finely grinned)
- 2 Tomatoes large (finely sliced)
- 3 Cloves (finely grinned)
- 3 Anise (crushed finely)
- 2 tsp Coriander Seeds (finely grinned)
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 50 gm Peas
- 50 gm Corn
- 200 gm Yogurt
- 250 gm Fish (sliced)
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Salt to taste
- Marinate the fish by mixing it with yogurt, salt, onions and all spices.
- Put it in the fridge for an hour.
- On to a medium heat flame place a non-stick pan and add the butter.
- Fry the fish slices golden brown and put it aside.
- Add the marinade liquor in a baking pan, fish and butter.
- Top it with rice, tomatoes, peas, corn, butter and rest of the marinade liquid then bake it for half an hour in a preheated oven.
- Once the oven lid becomes cool open it after switching it off then stir the mixture.
- Serve best with tomato curry or mint mixed chili sauce.