- ½ Kg Chicken (chopped and cleaned)
- 5 Tomatoes (cut into small pieces)
- 1 ½ tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 piece Cinnamom (Karugapatta)
- 3 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 Cloves (Grambu)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- ¼ tspTurmeric powder
- ½ cup Coconut (scraped)
- Mint Leaves (Pudhina)
- 5 tsp Sesame Seeds (Ellu)
- 1 Cardamom(Elakka)
- 3 tbsp Oil
- First, add little salt, turmeric powder to the chicken and keep it aside.
- Fry the grated coconut in a pan until it gets golden brown
- Take that and grind it with mint leaves, sesame seeds, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom.
- On the other side, heat oil on a pan and fry onions until it gets brown
- Add the ginger garlic paste on the fried onions and fry it for 2 minutes
- Add the chicken, chili powder, coriander powder and fry it for few minutes.
- Then add the tomatoes and ground mixture with little water.
- Cook it for about 10 minutes, until the gravy thickens
- Take it out of flame and add Coriander leaves.
- Serve with hot rice or roti