Chicken Sweet Corn Soup
|Calories Per Serving:
- 220 gm Chicken (cooked plain, chopped)
- 600 ml Chicken Stock
- 200 gm Sweet Corn Kernels (cooked)
- 1 Egg White (whipped)
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 50 gm Spring Onions (chopped)
- ½ tbsp Corn Flour
- Over a stove place the saucepan at medium heat and add the chicken stock to it.
- Boil for 10 minutes, thereafter add the chicken pieces and corn kernels.
- Dissolve the corn flour in ½ cup of water and pour into the chicken liquid.
- Stir it for a minute and lower the heat.
- Add the spring onions and pepper to it. Cover the saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour the egg white now by stirring continuously.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with melted cheese and potato fingers fry.