- 500 grams Mutton
- 500 grams Spinach (palak)
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 5. Green Chilies (chopped)
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 2 Onion (sliced)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Clean, wash the mutton and cut it into medium sized pieces.
- Boil spinach in salted boiling water for a minute.
- Take the spinach and add it into mixer, add green chilies along with it and make a rough paste.
- Heat up oil in the pan.
- Add bay leaves, garam masala and cumin seeds.
- Fry until cumin seeds start changing color; add onion.
- Stir-fry until onion becomes brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, red chili powder and add mutton.
- Mix well and cook in the high flame for 15 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of water and mix it, cover the lid until the mutton is cooked.
- Mix the salt and spinach and continue till all spinach is mixed evenly.
- serve with chapati or rice