Dum Ka Murgh
|Calories Per Serving:
- 10 gm Ginger Paste
- 20 gm Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Two pinch Saffron
- ½ tsp Hot Spices (Garam Masala)
- 2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- 1 tsp Saffron
- ½ tsp Mace
- 10 gm Brown Onion Paste
- 10 gm Almond Paste
- 20 gm Ground Flour
- 3 tbsp Yogurt
- 7 Chicken Pieces
- 20 gm Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients except for ghee.
- Leave it in the fridge for 5 hours.
- Warm the saucepan and pour the ghee.
- Take out the chicken from the fridge and stir it again before laying it over the ghee.
- Stir the pieces upside down to cook well on both sides.
- Mix the remaining marinade paste to it.
- Lower the flame and seal the saucepan.
- Allow it to simmer for fifteen minutes.
- Open the lid and stir it well for five minutes and cover it.
- Ten minutes later check whether it is cooked or not.
- Best serve it hot with roti, rice or veg-briyani.