Banana Chocolate Cake
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Banana (mashed)
- 1 1/2 cup All-purpose Flour (maida)
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips (semi-sweet)
- 1/2 cup Butter (melted) (unsalted)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together all-purpose flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Take another bowl and mix together melted butter milk egg and mashed bananas.
- Add the banana mixture into the flour mixture until thoroughly blended.
- Be careful not to over mix.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F to 175 degrees C.
- Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake it for 32-35 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into it comes out clean.
- When the cake gets baked take out the pan from the oven and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- This cake will have some melted chocolate but no crumbs.