|Calories Per Serving:
- 4 bunches Spinach(Paalak/Cheera) (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 Cardamom
- 3 lbs Skinned Chicken Pieces
- 5 Garlic Pods (mined)
- 2 Onions (large & minced)
- 2 Tomatoes (large & crushed)
- 1 piece Ginger (minced)
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 2 Cloves (Lang)
- 7 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a pan and fry the chicken lightly until it becomes light brown.
- Keep the fried chicken aside.
- Put the spinach in the pan along with 1/4 cup water and bring to boil.
- Grind the boiled spinach and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil.
- Add ginger, garlic and onions into the oil and blend until lightly brown.
- Put coriander powder, turmeric, cloves, tomatoes, salt, cardamom and cayenne.
- Pour ½ cup of water and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Add chicken, milk and simmer until the chicken is tender.
- Put the spinach and garam masala and cook until spinach starts sticking to pan.
- Add butter at the end.