- 3 Potatoes (Boiled and mashed)
- 3 Cups of Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 2-3 Green Chilies Chopped
- 3 Mint Leaves
- ½ Bunch Coriander Leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- Take a bowl add wheat flour, water and salt make dough and keep it aside.
- Now add remaining ingredients with potatoes except butter and mix it well.
- Now roll the wheat dough in small size and apply oil on it and place 1 tbsp of alu mixture on it and cover the wheat dough from all the sides properly.
- Slowly roll it in a medium size like chapatti, Keep it on hot pan and cook both the sides applying butter.
- Serve it.