Chinese Vegetable Fried Rice
|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 cup Beans (finely chopped)
- 250 gm Rice (soaked 4 hrs)
- 3 Carrot (finely chopped)
- ½ cup Peas(fresh)
- 2 Onions (finely grinned)
- 3 Spring Onions (chopped cube)
- 40 gm Garlic paste
- 3 Cabbage Leaves (finely chopped)
- 3 Green Chilies (sliced in mid)
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 3 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 3 tbsp Butter
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Water (as per requirement)
- Salt to taste
- At high heat place a saucepan with water and shift the soaked rice to it and half cook it.
- Put the saucepan aside and drain out the water then shift the rice.
- Over the flame place the saucepan and add butter to it.
- Add the onion paste and saute it till golden then add the other pastes.
- Stir it for two minutes then add the dry spices and stir for three minutes till you feel the aroma.
- Shift the vegetables to it and cook it for 4 minutes at high flame with add of salt.
- Lower the flame and cover it for three minutes then open the lid.
- Add rice and soya sauce and stir everything vigorously.
- Lower the flame and cover it and allow it to simmer for five minutes till all the ingredients are tender.
- Best serve it with chicken gravy, chicken steaks or spicy curry.