- 2 Onion, (1 chopped and 1 sliced)
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 Carrots, chopped
- 2 pounds Ground Chicken
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Firstly, pre heat the outdoor grill at about medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- In a pan, spray some cooking oil and put it to medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté the mixture until it turns golden yellow.
- Add the bell pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes and carrots. Set aside and allow all vegetables to cool completely.
- Now, in a large bowl, combine chicken and vegetables. Add the egg, bread crumbs and seasonings to taste. Mix all together well and form into patties.
- Put the patties onto the grate and grill for about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Roast the buns on their inner side and put one patty on each of the bun base. Toss it up with onion slices and serve!!