Chicken with Red Wine Sauce
|Calories Per Serving:
- 3 lb (1.4 kg) Chicken Breast Halves (skinless, boneless)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Red Wine
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- In a large skillet heat oil and put garlic into it, sauté it until tender.
- Add chicken pieces into the skillet and cook for about 10 minutes on each side until juices run clear and the pieces are no longer pink.
- Drain oil out of the skillet and sprinkle chicken with paprika and brown sugar.
- Pour red wine around chicken.
- Cover, and cook for about 20 minutes, during cooking baste chicken with wine sauce.
- Flavour it with salt and pepper.
- Your chicken with red wine sauce is ready to decorate your dining table!