|Calories Per Serving:
- 1 1/2 kgs Guavas (Amrood)
- 1/2 tsp Citric Acid
- 6 cups Water
- Sugar (Cheeni) (as required)
- Wash and cut guava into thin slices and cook with water until very soft.
- Put this soft guava in a coarse cloth and let the juice drip through into a bowl
- Keep it for 12 hours.
- Use the mixture in the bag for guava cheese.
- Take the measurement of the juice.
- Add 3 cups of sugar to each pint of juice.
- Heat the guava juice, sugar and stir until it is melted.
- Strain the juice.
- Add lemon juice and cook on a hot fire until setting point is reached.
- Cool and pour into airtight jars.