Punjabi Palak Paneer
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 bunches Spinach (finely grinned)
- 2 cups Fresh Paneer (sliced cube)
- 10 gm Cumin Powder ( Zeera)
- 20 gm Ginger paste
- 20 gm Garlic paste
- Red Chili Powder
- 1 Onion large (finely grinned)
- 250 ml Water
- Salt to Taste
- In a saucepan, add the grinned spinach and water then place it at high heat stove for a boil.
- Once the spinach is cooked , blend it in blender finely.
- Add oil to the saucepan and fry the cumin seeds then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir it for seven minutes then add the paneer cubes.
- Fry it for two minutes then add the spinach.
- Lower the heat and cover it to simmer for ten minutes.
- Best serve it with nan, roomali roti, Maki ki roti or rice.