- 2 Cups Besan
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 4 Green chillies
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp Sesame seeds
- Shredded coconut powder
- 6 tsp Oil
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 1 Pinch soda
- Mix besan, oil, salt and sugar.
- Add chilli powder, lemon juice, curd and boiled water to make a paste.
- Now add soda.
- Take a container and pour the paste in it.
- Steam cook it in a pressure cooker it for 15 minutes.
- Keep it for cooling.
- Khaman is ready.
- Heat the oil.
- Add mustard seeds, sesame seeds and green chillies.
- Fry it for minutes.
- Cut the khamman into square pieces.
- Spread fried green chillies and seeds on pieces.
- Adorn with shredded coconut powder and coriander leaves.