Punjabi kadhi pakora
- Ingredients :
- 2 Cups Sour Curd
- 2 tbsp Gram Flour ( besan)
- 1 tbsp Ginger, Green Chilli ( Paste)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds ( Jeera)
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- 1 tbsp Coriander ( Chopped)
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- ½ Turmeric Powder
- 2 dry red Chilies
- 7 Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 cup Water
- /2 tsp Sugar
- Salt & Black pepper powder to taste
- For Pakoras
- 1 tsp died Fenugreek Leaves
- ½ Cup Gram Flour (Besan)
- ¼ tsp Fruit Salt
- 1 Small Onion ( Chopped)
- Salt, black pepper and red chili powder ( to taste)
- Mix all pakora ingredients and add water make a thick batter of dropping consistency.
- Microwave in small microwave safe idili mould for 2 min
- Microwave oil at 100 % power for 30 sec in a microwacve safe bowl
- Now add mustard seeds, asafoetida, red chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, curry leaves and salt. Bake it for 1 min at 100%.
- Add ginger and chili paste and microwave for 2 min at 100 % powder.
- Beat curd and add gram flour and water to make a smooth mixture
- Add this mixture to masala microwave for 8 min at 100 % power.Mix it in between
- Add the pakoras to the kadi and microwave covered 80 % powder for 4 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve it.
- serve it with boiled rice