- 100 gm Palak Leaves (spinach) (boiled & mashed)
- 4 Potatoes (boiled and grated)
- 1 Cup Green Peas (boiled)
- 4 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1 cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- In a bowl put all the ingredients.
- Mix it well.
- Make small balls out of the mixture and then by pressing it between the palms give it the shape of kababs.
- Take deep frying pan and heat oil in it.
- Put the kababs into the oil and deep fry it.
- Serve it hot with mint(pudhina) chutney.