|Calories Per Serving:
- ½ Kg ( ladies finger )
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Jeera Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Besan
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves (garnishing)
- Wash bhindi cleanly and keep it aside.
- Take bowl add besan, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, jeera powder, grama masala, lime juice, salt and mix it well.
- Take a cleaned bhindi and slit it length wise.
- Fill each bhindi with the mixture.
- Now grease frying pan with oil
- Shallow fry each bhindi.
- Take out from the pan and place it in a plate and garnish with coriander leaves.