Honey Glazed Chicken Breast
|Calories Per Serving:
- 6 Chicken Breasts (boneless & skinless)
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Red Chili Flakes (crushed)
- Orange Zest (for garnishing)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take a 13X9" pan and after greasing it with cooking spray place chicken in it.
- Take a bowl and put all the other ingredients except orange zest. Mix it well.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cover the chicken with aluminum foil.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes.
- Turn the chicken and bake for another 20 minutes or until the chicken juice becomes clear.
- Take it out sprinkle it with orange zest.
- Honey glazed chicken breast is ready to be served.