|Calories Per Serving:
- 250 gm Vermicelli
- 25 gm Sugar
- 2 pinches Saffron
- 250 ml Milk
- 8 Cashew Nuts (roasted)
- 5 Almonds (roasted)
- 8 Raisins (chopped)
- 4 Cardamoms (crushed)
- Water (as required)
- 1 tbsp Cream
- Heat a pan at medium heat and pour the ghee.
- Saute the vermicelli in ghee for three minutes and shift it to a plate when it turns brown.
- Place a saucepan over the flame and boil the water.
- Add the fried vermicelli when water boils and cover it by lowering the flame.
- To it now add the sugar and milk then stir it continuously at higher flame.
- Flavor it with crushed cardamom by sprinkling over it.
- Remove it from flame and top it with cashew nuts and almonds.
- Best serve it with wafer, roti or bun.