Chilled cucumber soup
|Calories Per Serving:
- 2 Medium Size Cucumber
- 3 tbsp Cream Whipped (Smooth)
- 1 Small Spring Mint (Finely chopped)
- 1 Small Green Chili
- ½ Piece Ginger
- 3 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chop the cucumber onto Large Chunks.
- Grate the ginger and keep it aside.
- Boil the cucumber in the water until it become soft.
- Let it Cool for 10-15 Min.
- Blend it in a Mixer.
- Add sugar, salt and chili for 2 hrs
- At the time of serving take in individual soup bowl.
- Pour a swirl of cream carefully and sprinkle freshly ground black pepper and little of chopped mint.
- Serve it.