Rasmalai Ricotta Cheese
|Calories Per Serving:
- 252 gm Ricotta Cheese (fat-free)
- 2 tbsp Green Pistachios (crushed)
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 200 gm Almonds (blanched)
- 2 pinches Saffron
- 200 gm Sugar (finely grinned)
- 1 L Milk
- To a large bowl add the cheese, sugar and little cardamom powder then mix it all finely.
- Spread it out on a baking tray and place it in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- It should be brownish in color before you remove it from the oven.
- Cut it in the desired shape and shift it in a plate.
- Add green pistachios, almonds and saffron over the shaped rasmalais.
- Boil the milk thick with sugar and cardamom powder.
- Lay the rasmalais to the milk.
- Best serve it wafers and cherries.