Baby Corn Manchurian
- 15-20 Baby corn
- 5 tsp Rice flour
- 15 tsp Corn flour
- 2 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1-2 tsp Chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 2 tbsp Cashew peanut powder
- 2 tbsp Fresh coriander leaves, washed and chopped, for garnishing
- 2 Medium onions, finely chopped
- 4 Green chilies, washed and chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, washed, peeled and finely chopped
- Tomato sauce, as required
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Boil babycorns in a little salty water.
- Take a bowl and mix corn flour, rice flour, tomato sauce, ginger-garlic paste, a little salt and the parboiled babycorns.
- Pour oil in a pan and heat it.
- Now fry the babycorns.
- Remove them from the pan and drain out excess oil on clean paper towels.
- Pour 3 tbsp oil in a pan and heat it.
- Add onions, green chillies and garlic, saute until golden brown.
- Add the deep-fried baby corns, soya sauce, tomato sauce, chilli-garlic sauce and salt to it.
- Fry for about 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Garnish Babycorn Machurian with cashew-peanut powder and corriander leaves.